ALUMNI JOB BOARD LOGIN
Career Services hosts a job board as one of the many resources available to Alumni. To access the job board, you can log in via the Campus Portal to access the board at any time and apply for various industry related positions, ranging from full-time, part-time, freelance and full-time paid internships/externships. Below are step-by-step instructions!
1. Log in using your login information, which you used as a student via the Campus Portal: https://portal.tribecaflashpoint.edu/
2. Once you’re logged in, click on the “My Career” link on the left hand side menu.
3. You’ll see a drop down menu appear. From there click “Job Search.”
4. You’ll be directed to a search page where you can do a general search or select specific criteria. We suggest you directly click on "search" this way you can obtain a full list of job leads. .
5. When you’re ready, click the “Search” icon in the lower right hand corner and you’ll be directed to a list of
available jobs. Make sure to click on the date column twice, this will list all posted job leads in chronological order.
6. Click on the opportunities that interest you to see the application details for that particular position. All application details will be listed on the comments section of the posting.
Should you have any questions, email email@example.com for assistance!
FIRST TIME USERS
If you are new to the Tribeca Flashpoint College student portal, please complete the following steps in order to set up your account:
Install Chrome, the preferred browser for viewing the student portal (OSX). Please note: the portal will not render properly in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Create a bookmark for the portal using the following link: https://portal.tribecaflashpoint.edu/secure/student/loginstu.aspx