INTERNSHIP & PART-TIME JOB BOARD LOGIN
Career Services hosts both an Internship Board and a PT Job Board as some of the many resources available to
students. You can log in via the Campus Portal to access the boards at any time and apply for various
industry related internships or part-time jobs. Below are step by step instructions.
1. Log in using your student login information via the Campus Portal: https://portal.tribecaflashpoint.edu/
2. Once you’re logged in, click on the “My Career” link on the left hand side menu.
3. You’ll see a drop down menu appear. From there, click “Job Search.”
4. You’ll be directed to a search page where you can do a general search or select specific criteria.
5. When you’re ready, click the “Search” icon in the lower right hand corner and you’ll be directed to a list of
available internships and part-time jobs. Make sure to click on the date column twice, this will list all posted job leads in chronological order.
6. Click on the opportunities that interest you to see the application details for that particular position.
As always, if you have any questions at all, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!